Wednesday 20 June 2012

Club Mahindra Valley Resort Binsar


Finding time to relax from the busy office schedule is the dream of every middle class citizen. If you manage to find some time, the family demands your attention. If you are able to pacify the family then finances make it impossible to dream of a holiday. Thanks to club Mahindra even middle class people can dream of a holiday. They have lovely resorts in about 42 locations in India and abroad. With affordable EMIs even a middle class person can dream of holidaying in exotic places like Goa and the Himalayas.  Since my childhood I have dreamt of holidaying in the Himalayas. I managed to afford a holiday in Binsar in the foothills of the Himalayas. This lovely hill station offers everything you can dream of in your holidays.

Binsar, a small town in the state of Uttrakhand is located amidst thick green forests. Famous for the Binsar wildlife sanctuary it is located at an altitude of 2480 meters. It is located on the Jhandi Dhar hills of Kumaon. This lovely place is known for its greenery and is surrounded by thick green forests of oak, rhododendron, Pine and Deodar.

One of the main attractions of Binsar is the wildlife sanctuary. The sanctuary is spread out in an area of 45.59 square kilometres. It is home to a wide variety of flora and fauna. According to forest reserve estimates about 200 varieties of birds are found in Binsar. Binsar is a popular location with wild life enthusiasts. It has many varieties of wild animals like deers, leopards, Himalayan bears, monkeys, foxes, flying squirrels and several others.

You can indulge in several activities in Binsar, one of the most popular is bird watching, with over 200 species of birds here, this activity is very popular. Besides the wild life sanctuary Binsar is also known for the temples located here. It is named after the Bineshwar Mahadev temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. This place is worth visiting also for the lovely views it offers as it is located in the Himalayas.

1 comment:

  1. After a long time I managed to get leave from my office. I decided to set out on a holiday immediately. My chosen destination is Binsar as it offers the double advantage of enjoying the greenery with the wildlife sanctuary that allows you to watch rare wild animals like the Himalayan bear. My stay in the Binsar Manipur Villa was comfortable. They are small hut like structures and very comfortable. My arrival and check-in was smooth. The staff at the resort is well trained and friendly. One of the staff members I recall is a girl; she was very friendly and helpful. She guided me very well. She told me about all the activities available at the resort, took care of my wife, when she was feeling a little unwell.

    The food offered at the resort was good and I enjoyed it very much, though my wife wanted south Indian dishes as well. She is a South Indian and the food available is completely cooked North Indian style. The view from my room was breathtaking and I loved the sight. I clicked many pictures. Check out the pictures uploaded with the Club Mahindra Reviews and you will find many beautiful sights. Binsar Manipur villa should be a must in your travel itinerary.

    ReplyDelete